Monday 27 February 2023

February 27, 2023

Drawn at Art Buddies in Albuquerque:  


A


Also vector SVG files of the pencil and pen drawings, created in Inkscape, can be downloaded: 

Vectorized 
and turned back into a JPG image


Below each drawing is an AI variation made in MageSpace with the "ControlNet Canny" model and the prompt: "3D Sculpture of a sitting woman made of blue ice":

 
B




C




D




E




F




G




H




I




J














MAGE.SPACE AI

I subscribed to the Pro version of Mage.Space because MidJourney would reject my figure drawings as NSFW, and Mage.Space accepts them.  So I colored the first drawing of this blog post with Petalica Paint and uploaded it to Mage.Space to generate variations:

The first drawing of this blog post
colored with Petalica Paint


Mage.Space offers 36 AI models, and my favorites are "ControlNet Canny" and "Instruct Pix2Pix" (which they added on Feb 26).  However the results from the other models are not always as good as those in Midjourney or Leonardo.AI.  Below are the results generated by Mage.Space:











I blindly copied-and-pasted prompts from the better images featured in Leonardo.AI and tried them in Mage.Space with a few interesting results:









OTHER

On the way to the coffee house today I spotted the demise of the Iron Man sculpture.  He faced the three other justice buildings on the three other corners of Lomas and Fourth Street in Albuquerque:







I took a picture when the Terminator sculpture first appeared on that street corner, in that exact spot, in 2021:

I posted this picture at the bottom of my blog post


An AI speculation
about the "moment just before"

UPDATE (March 2):  There is now a memorial where the Iron Man used to stand:





DRAWING SESSIONS
in Albuquerque

List of Albuquerque
weekly figure drawing sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.