Thursday 16 February 2023

February 15, 2023

I drew at Hotel Zazz in Albuquerque, in their speakeasy Z-Lounge, in an event arranged by Ben Harrison:


























Drawing at Z-Lounge
in the Hotel Zazz








AI ART



Midjourney usually rejects my figure drawings, no matter how abstract, as NSFW.  However it did accept the first two drawings in this blog post.  I then proceeded to then transform my drawings into the styles of other famous artists whose linework I admire (see below), and then further "blended" the results in Midjourney, to create strange hybrids:































News:  Ambos Lados will open at the El Paso Museum of History on March 18th  -- called "Art Take-Over."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.