Sunday 1 October 2023

Approaching a Transparency with AI

I'm trying to get AI to align with my aesthetic, and generated these FAKE drawings using Stability Matrix:



I am fiercely resisting the Anime style, which seems to be the foundation of most AI models.

AI (artificial intelligence) should agree with my aesthetic, if not completely with my drawing style.  I always want to reach through the model, and inhale the tension of the pose -- in this way I want the figure to be transparent.  In twenty minutes the model will walk away, so what is most important is the ephemeral.  I am less concerned with how light sculpts the body.

I would like my drawings to feel like the music of the Boards of Canada.



FAKE AI DRAWINGS
























































I generated these fake KRRRL drawings with Stability Matrix on the powerful computer at Quelab.  I was using the AI model trained on my drawings (with the added triggers #krrrl and #woman in the prompt), usually after uploading one of my drawings:


I often added "Moebius," "Hans Bellmer" and "Matta" to the prompts

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.