Wednesday 20 September 2023

September 19, 2023

We drew at Sir Henry Morales' studio in Albuquerque:

The AI version of my linocut plate







PRINT






Different version of the above image




Different version of the above image

I uploaded the above scan of my linocut to Stable Diffusion and asked for "Linocut of a woman sitting on the floor"


prompt:" Linocut of a woman sitting on the floor"


prompt:" Linocut of a woman sitting on the floor"



OTHER


Henry Morales' drawing


Previous drawings
by Henry Morales


Cassandra's linocut


Abstract Experiments

I uploaded my abstract drawing below to some AI ART programs -- but how much influence did it really have on the output?

My abstract drawing


Midjourney generated four very different variations, from the abstract drawing above:

Midjourney prompt: "Solidworks"


I animated two of the variations in Pika Labs:

Midjourney prompt: "Solidworks"

Midjourney prompt: "Solidworks"



I then uploaded the same abstract drawing into the Stable Diffusion program -- with the prompt: "A woman designed in Solidworks in the style of Hans Bellmer" -- using the AI model trained on my drawings.  Later I had to use the prompt: "dancing" in Pika Labs to get the animation:

prompt: "A woman designed in Solidworks in the style of Hans Bellmer"

  • Note also -- I generated the initial image remotely, using the beefy video card on the computer at Quelab.
OBSERVATION: AI seems to understand Hans Bellmer's style, but not my vector drawing style.


AI VIDEO

On September 20, Adam added the video maker Deforum to Stability Matrix and I generated a video (remotely), starting with the "Hans Bellmer" influenced image above, and using the AI model based on my drawings:

Stability Matrix (Deforum)


HOLOGRAM

Also note that videos can now be converted into holograms, using this Looking Gloves app online.  The result (a "quilt") needs to be uploaded to the Looking Glass Portrait display to be seen as a hologram (more info here):

(download the larger file below)


The "quilt" from above,


Download:
  • Hologram "quilt" of the above video, to be viewed as a hologram in the Looking Glass Portrait display (8 columns 6 rows) -- Krrrl_drawing_clothed_quilt.jpg  (4.63 MB
The figures in the AI video above were also generated from an AI model based on my drawings

 



Now, can we also "print" this hologram when Adric's LitHolo printer comes in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.