Monday 7 June 2021

June 1, 2021

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine.


The Drawings










I superimposed my drawing above, on that of John Tollett, both drawn from the same pose.  Then I colored the result in Deep Dream Generator.






I superimposed my drawing above, on that of John Tollett, both drawn from the same pose.  Then I altered the result in Deep Dream Generatorby applying my style over the result.









Update:  They had a "fireless fireworks" presentation at Quelab on the 4th of July, 2021.  I took a picture of the foamy experiment and applied the texture to my 3D drawing above.  Adric said that it is really hard to get accurate computer simulations of fluids and such, so I figured that a photo of a real texture would look and feel more natural than a computer generated texture.  That is my criticism of the AI programs and other art programs, being that the applied texture is too perfect, uniform and monotonous.

Texture from the foam in the science project above
applied to my figure drawing below



























Raymond Jonson

I helped hang the Raymond Jonson paintings in the new Physics and Astronomy building at UNM on June 3rd and 4th:



Greg and Henry helped me hang our Horned Toad Print Exchange II exhibition at the New Mexico Cancer Center last year, 2020.  The team reunited to hang the Raymond Jonson paintings:

Henry, Joel and Greg 
hanging the painting 
while I took the photo


There is a new mural on the side of the Home GrowNM Trading Post on Central at Morningside:

New Mural
in Albuquerque​



Robert Atkinson is working on a animatronic sculpture at QueLab:

Robert Atkinson's animatronic sculpture in progress



I found a pitchfork leaning against my statute this week:

My sculpture and pitchfork


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.