Tuesday 17 March 2020

March 17, 2020

I drew the model Tigger from the online website Croquis Cafe, because the Tuesday Night Drawing group at Argos Studio/Gallery in Santa Fe has been cancelled indefinitely for the Corona Virus pandemic.


Altered with Deep Dream Generator




Altered with Deep Dream Generator


Altered with Deep Dream Generator
Posted on Instagram








  




Update (May 2020):  I altered this drawing with Deep Dream Generator using a pattern I made at the end of April.





Altered with Deep Dream Generator





I am trying to push my drawing through all the online digital editing tools, perhaps to ultimately get a 3D bronze sculpture from one of my drawings.


YoZo DayDreamer posted one of his Croquis drawings on YouTube, and posts his other Croquis drawings on Instagram unde DDYZ_Painting.  Check out this drawing on his blog

Someone told me that Leo Charre sometimes uses AI to enhance his drawings, like this piece on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.