Friday 28 February 2020

February 26, 2020

Drawn at 3rd Street Arts in Albuquerque:

(Note:  The first images are altered by Deep Dream Generator, which give them more volume)






























Blended with a second alteration


Colored with the help of 















***

 EDITING PROCESS

I altered all the above drawings with Deep Dream Generator, applying the style of this drawing (without the head, as shown below) to each drawing above.

Then I imported both the altered drawing -- and the original drawing -- into Photoshop and blended them in Layers, to get the final drawings that I posted above (note:  I resize both images, so that they have the same pixel dimensions first):  
  • I chose Luminosity, at the bottom of the first menu column, which discards the color
  • Then I faded the colored altered drawing, on top of the original drawing, by diminishing the Opacity in the second menu column, until I got the solidity that I wanted. 



I transferred the style of this drawing
(without the head)
to the drawings in this blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.