Sunday 21 April 2019

April 18, 2019

Drawn at 3rd Street Arts in Albuquerque:


Update:  Hand printed on April 26th:



Hand printed with Akua intaglio ink,
on Aquabee paper


The red acrylic paint started coming off
after washing with dishwasher soap,
trying to get the Akua ink out of the deep cuts


Simulation of what the lino print would like like,
flipped and brought into high contrast in Photoshop










Henry Morales added some touches,
and gave me good advice






On April 22nd, my mini glass barren came in, to be used for printing relief plates by hand..  This is a new product by Iron Frog Press of Dallas, which I ordered at SGCI Dallas.  I'm calling it the Iron Tadpole.

Iron tadpole glass barren for printing


Update:  I made a quick proof with water based Speedball relief ink, on April 25th.


Materials for making the relief print
with Speedball water based relief ink


Quick relief proof


On May 1st, I cut the figure out of the linoleum, and printed on good paper.


Figure cut out of linoleum


Printed on good paper


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.