Saturday 13 January 2018

January 13, 2018

Drawn in the Argos Gallery of Santa Fe:





Colored in PaintsChainer,
adjusted in XnView
















Kevin Gorges and John Reger drew with us today.


This year I need to get darker with the drawings, so I bought some soft pastel-like pencils -- Sarah uses Cretacolor, and Eric uses these Pitt pencils by Faber Castell.

I need to draw with darker pencils in 2018



After drawing I went to a cross hatching demo by Michael Bergt at Artisans Santa Fe art supply.


Michael Bergt giving his cross hatching demo


Then I checked out the "CRED" show at the Santa Fe Community Gallery, where Holly Grimm was live painting (as well as other artists).


Holly Grimm live painting
at the CRED exhibition
at the Santa Fe Community College


Later that night I ventured into the "Dangerous Pretentious Zone" for a performance/painting experience at 3rd Street Arts in Albuquerque:

John painting,
Michelle performing,
at an event in Albuquerque

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.