Saturday 15 January 2011

January 15, 2011

Production:

T-shirt custom printed (not silk screened) years ago, at Brand X in Tempe, Arizona, from a jpg of one of my drawings:


My drawing embroidered on my bag, done by computer at Embroidery Plus in Albuquerque, New Mexico (embroidery file here):



Larger-than-life welded metal sculpture done by Jorge at the Sculpture Resource Center in Tucson, based on the drawing on the cover of my book:



Update: Jorge finished and painted the sculpture:





Chocolate bar from vector file of one of my drawings. Mold made at Custom Sweets, poured by The Candy Lady in Albuquerque:


3 foot sticker from vector file of one of my drawings, printed at 3 Monkeys in Tempe, Arizona, and displayed at the Shot in the Dark Cafe worker cooperative in Tucson, Arizona:




Click the image below to see the animated version:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.