Thursday 2 November 2023

November 2, 2023

Drawn live at North Fourth Art Center in Albuquerque:





























AI ART

MIDJOURNEY
 "Style Tuning"

I created a new style in Midjourney and applied that to my drawing, by uploading the URL of my drawing, and adding "figure --style kACHEiRF" after that:

My drawing altered
by the style I created in Midjourney


This is Midjourney "style tuning", which I learned from Matt Wolfe's video:
I created this style based on the first drawing in this blog post.  After the "/tune" command, I entered the URL of that first drawing, followed by the prompt "figure," and Midjourney generated this webpage where I can even refine my style.  The code is "kACHEiRF."



PINOKIO
"AI Art programs Installer"

We used pinokio to install ModelScope Video2Video (Nvideo GPU only) on the supercomputer at Quelab, which alters videos with a text prompt: 


I first uploaded an old video I made at the Sculpture Resource Center in Tucson (~2009):

The original video


Then I uploaded it to ModelScope with the text prompt: "robot dancing," and it altered the video nicely:

ModelScope prompt: "robot dancing"


I also uploaded some of the three second AI videos I made on Pika Labs, entered a new text prompt, and it took about thirty minutes to generate a new AI video with ModelScope:


ModelScope prompt: "dancing"


ModelScope prompt: "stampede of javelinas"

  • I could not do this remotely using AnyDesk however

I was encouraged to use PINOKIO by Matt Wolfe:  YouTube: AI Swiss Army Knife: Free Tool Does EVERYTHING!


LUMA
"Text to 3D"

There is a new "text to 3D" program in Discord from LUMA LABS called "Genie."

I entered the prompt: "javelina robot" and the program generated four versions:


Four 3D versions
of "javelina robot"



Then I downloaded the third version as a 3D file, which can be downloaded here:
This GLB file can be uploaded to <model-viewer> to be tested in AR (Augmented Reality) -- but that is good enough and easy to take some video footage, that could be further processed with AI (say with ModelScope).


LUMA LABS Genie prompt: "robot javelina"


I also learned about this from Matt Wolfe's video:


NOTE:
LUMA LABS brings us all that closer to the "STREAMLINED AI AR 3D FANTASY" that I mentioned at the end of the Shap-E blog post back on May 14, 2023  -- where the smart phone would automatically generated a 3D AR object when held over an image.


UPCOMING PRINT SHOWS

We are part of a bigger exhibition at thet the North Fourth Art Center in Albuquerque -- as we are showing 88 BUCKET PRINTS.  The openings are on November 10th, and December 2nd, 2023:



The exhibition runs through December 30th, 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.