Friday 17 November 2023

November 16, 2023 -- End of another Era

Drawn at the LAST Drawing Session at the North Fourth Art Center in Albuquerque:

























END of another ERA

This was an end of an era as the North Fourth Art Center in Albuquerque is closing.


That's why the BUCKET EXHIBITIONS show was all that more important, as a lot of the artists who drew with us from the North Fourth era were being exhibited:

The BUCKET PRINT exhibition
included lot of the artist that drew with us


2002

The end of a previous era, twenty years ago:

End of a previous era, ~2002,
the drawing session at the Harwood in Albuquerque
(before Martin Campos moved to Philadelphia)


Start of a new era?

in Albuquerque


New AI Era?

It looks like I could make a custom GPT that would scrape my drawings from my blog, and then generate fake Krrrl drawings.  I mean, there is a GPT that will turn you into a Simpson character:



UPDATE:  Sam Altman of Open AI fired...for allowing custom GPTs?


LCM

I've also been wanting to have AI alter my drawing in real time , as I draw the figure in a life drawing session.  I think I might have found that software:
LINKS: 
Real time AI rendering/correction is known as a LCM (Latent Consistency Model), and one can check an LCM out on Hugging Space:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.