Sunday 13 November 2022

Slight Variations (from Enlarging in Midjourney)

I enlarged the same small image in Midjourney, hitting the "U1" button 21 times:




PROCESS

I started by uploading this digital collage below to Midjourney, followed by the prompt: "3D model created in SolidWorks":

I uploaded this digital collage to Midjourney,
which I made in 2020


Midjourney gave me the four choices below, I liked the upper left result the best and enlarged it:



The enlarged upper left image
(by hitting the "U1" button)


Then I hit "Make Variations" on the enlarged image above, and Midjourney generated four more results:

I preferred the upper left image again


The Variations

Again I preferred the upper left image from the previous four choices, and enlarged that by hitting the "U1" button 20 more times:









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.