Monday 21 November 2022

UMBERTO BOCCIONI -- distorted by AI


I pushed my fake Umberto Boccioni even further with the new Midjourney (version 4).


I was inspired to tweak Boccioni by the digital recreation of Boccioni's sculptures two years ago by Anders Raden and Matt Smith:



Two years ago I downloaded a 3D file of the famous sculpture -- Unique Forms of Continuity in Space -- from Darioc on Thingiverse.  


I distorted the STL sculpture file online with SculptGL and posted it at the end of my "PNG to 3D" blog post.



Midjourney Variations







I sharpened and enlarged the next image in the sequence before continuing to distort further in Midjourney:























































Palette FM -- AI Colorizing



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.