Saturday 3 September 2022

Fake Prints "Outpainted"

I expanded my fake prints using DALL-E 2's new "Outpainting" function.  These were images I had created in DALL-E 2 in the first place, and then laser engraved them in linoleum to make relief prints:


FAKE PRINT 01

Holly created this image in DALL-E 2


"Black and white print of a man in his office" 


Holly Grimm generated the original image in DALL-E 2, as seen below:


FAKE PRINT 02




"Black and white image of an artist's studio"



MORE FAKE PRINTS

UPDATE (September 23):  I made more fake prints with AI, engraving them into linoleum with the laser cutter at Quelab.  The horizontal lines were an artifact of the laser engraving, which might be because of the "scan gap" settings.  Before the empty areas would laser engrave clean, but I kind of like the horizontal lines.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.