Wednesday 7 September 2022

September 6, 2022

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew both in person and on Zoom at the new Argos Gallery/Studio location. They arranged a hybrid real/virtual drawing session because we are still coming out of Covid.













































"Abstract figure on white background"










I believe I entered "lady sitting with leg out photographic," followed by the URL of the above image, into Midjourney (YouTube explanation), and only retrieved the illustrative results below.  The input image didn't seem to affect the results much, or at least not in a coherent manner.  However I developed the third image, asking for more variations:




Ultimate results from Midjourney, after many iterations, when I entered "lady sitting with leg out photographic" as the prompt:



I then expanded a further variation of the right image above with DALL-E 2:

Cropped from the longer image


An interesting variation that I rejected
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.