Tuesday, 4 August 2026

August 4, 2026

We drew at Sir Henry Morales' studio in Albuquerque:




I got to see a revised version of Henry's ALBU-BRIJE print


Tanya sent me a photo of her house after an ALBU-BRIJE invasion, below the Irving Herrera Oaxaca print:



I ran into ANTHONY RYDER giving a workshop at the New Mexico Art League in Albuquerque.  I had taken two of his workshops before in his Santa Fe studio:

Anthony Ryder giving a workshop
at the New Mexico Art League


The demo in progress

  • Anthony Ryder said that they had a sister school in France -- Studio Escalier -- established by his former students

I was at the New Mexico Art League to see the show -- Roots & Routes:

Tighman Evans




I met Siegfried Hahn at the New Mexico Art League when I first got back to Albuquerque, ~1998/99, and made secret Maroger Painting Medium with him:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.