Saturday 17 August 2024

Deep Dream "AI Upscaler" -- on colored drawings

I used the "AI Upscaler" feature (Art/Realism) of Deep Dream Generator to enhanced some of the colored pencil drawings I did in 2019 during the long poses:




















And an AI Upscale from an earlier colored drawing in 2014:

Original drawing made with washable and regular crayons


Upscaled from brown paper in 2013:


And a colored drawing from Mike Giant's Art Night in Albuquerque:



In the Deep Dream Generator "AI Upscaler," I opted for the "Art/Realism" setting, and cranked the "creativity" setting to 100%.  I also used no text prompts to nudge the result in any particular direction.

I'm not real excited about the AI results, but perhaps I did not push it hard enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.