Monday 18 March 2024

Mayan ROPE

I used MIDJOURNEY to "blend" my Mayan drawings (created with DEEP DREAM GENERATOR) -- with the LEONARDO.AI rope image to generate AI MAYAN ROPE images:



I was inspired by how my images translated into ROPE from the previous blog posts:

Therefore I continued using the rope image below (generated in LEONARDO.AI) -- to "blend" with my figure drawings in MIDJOURNEY:

All the images below have major DNA in them
 from this particular Rope image




MAYA ROPE IMAGES

In Midjourney I "blended" my Maya Figures from three previous blog posts of August 2022 (created with the "style transfer" of Deep Dream Generator), with the ROPE image above, to generate the MAYA ROPE figures below:




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.