Monday 26 February 2024

Leonardo.AI Tinkering

Leonardo.AI is the best AI ART program that translates images into my drawing style -- especially when I use the model "KrrrlLong" made from my long drawings.  

Animation from a Leonardo.AI  generation


So I started experimenting in Leonardo.AI again, starting by uploading this AI collage I made a while back:


I uploaded this altered AI image into Leonardo.AI
to generate the following images


All the following images in this blog post were generated with Leonardo.AI:








Animation




















Animation


I then continued to experiment in Leonardo.AI by uploading some other random drawings:

My original drawing on the left,
altered by Leonardo.AI on the right



My original drawing on the left,
altered by Leonardo.AI on the right









I am not sure which image I uploaded to Leonardo.AI to generate the figures below (but I think it was one of the first Leonardo.AI images in this blog post):









Leonardo.AI  still has a free tier at the moment.  Currently Midjourney did not accept my American Express gift card this month, so I have not been using Midjourney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.