Monday 17 April 2023

Midjourney in the style of Moebius

I altered a lot of photos I took in Albuquerque, and a few in Santa Fe, and altered them in Midjourney with the style of Moebius (and a little Toshi Yoshida as well):












































































UPDATE:  At Quelab we printed one of the AI images on the large format HP printer on April 19:

~14 x 14 inch printout
made on the large format printer at Quelab



PREVIOUS AI SLIDESHOW

This Moebius slideshow reminds me of a freeform YouTube I created last year -- 3D Print your own Reality:



PREVIOUS MOEBIUS

In the past I have asked AI to generate images in the "style of Moebius" and get better results than prompting with style of other artists:














I improved my figure drawing twice, by running the best first generation image (above) through Midjourney again with the same Moebius prompt (compounding the AI magic twice):

Moebius Refried  and Improved --
I cycled the previous image through Midjourney again
with the same prompt: "in the style of Moebius"



MIDJOURNEY WITHDRAWALS
  • I went through Midjourney withdrawals when my subscription did not renew automatically on Easter Sunday, April 9th.  My prepaid Vanilla VISA gift card failed, even though it had worked for February and March and still had money left on it.  I bought a new prepaid VISA gift card and that failed too.  However the prepaid American Express gift card worked.
  • However my prepaid Vanilla VISA gift card worked on April 16th for Mage.Space.
  • I bought another prepaid American Express gift card to subscribe to Leonardo.AI, after the prepaid Vanilla gift card failed.  Neither prepaid card worked, I believe that this is because Leonardo.AI is from Australia.  Adric and I investigated further, and could not find an easy solution to pay Leonardo.AI.  This service still allows me to generate images for free, so this is not a total loss.  And they just started a Reddit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.