Monday 11 July 2022

July 10, 2022 -- PRINTED MATTERS Festival

During the PRINTED MATTER Festival in Santa Fe, on Sunday, July 10th, we put on an 8x8 print show in the Axle Contemporary mobile art van, and made prints on a Tortilla Press and a Skateboard Press:






Later in the day
 we tried out the Skateboard Press


John Tollett made a video of me making prints on the Tortilla Press:



It was a great day!


We are going to continue showing in the Axle Contemporary van in Santa Fe until the end of July:




Disclaimer:  I am a troublemaker, not a printmaker!


Update (July 13):  Holly Grimm generated an Artificial Intelligence image of me printing (or something) in front of the Axle van during the PRINTED MATTER Festival last Sunday.  She used the new DALL-E program.  The image below was generated by AI and not for commercial use:

The AI version
that didn't happen last Sunday


I like how AI makes me way more handsome

We made a hologram of the AI picture above at Quelab.  First I made a DEPTH MAP using DPT Large on Hugging Face.  Then I joined the Depth Map next to the original photo, and Adric imported the composite to the Looking Glass hologram screen/software to make a hologram.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.