Tuesday 25 August 2020

Even More Fake Drawings -- Highest Settings

When I used the more extreme settings in Runway ML (using StyleGAN2), the resulting fake drawings looked better.  They have more integrity, appearing more coherent, with less disparities between the body and the face.  I shifted the slider bars to the extreme right:  Truncation 1, Sampling Distance 1.


Settings:
Truncation 1
Sampling Distance 1


I downloaded 43 examples of the computer generated drawings using these more coherent settings, and distributed them on 3 web pages, according to somewhat arbitrary categories:


NOTE:  I did NOT make these drawings. The computer created them in my style, after I uploaded 201 drawings from my book to Runway ML, and the StyleGAN2 program "trained" on those to make a "model," which generated the fake Krrrl drawings.

On Instagram.



























***

When I shifted the slider bars to the extreme left -- Truncation 0, Sampling Distance 0 -- all the fake drawings were the same, as seen in the top selection below.

Low Settings, all images the same:
Truncation 0
Sampling Distance 0


***

VIDEO

Runway ML (StyleGAN2) exported what seemed to be 500 arbitrary fake drawings from my "trained model." The video below is all those raw images, in the same sequence and form as they came in the zip file that I downloaded.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.