Monday 18 January 2021

Texas Variations in Red

I reworked some of the drawings from the first year of this blog, 2010, with the online AI programs -- Petalica Paint and Deep Dream Generator -- and did extra editing in XnView and Photoshop Elements 2021.


Dallas


El Paso


Lubbock


Lubbock


Houston


Lubbock


Austin


Austin


Austin




I created the image below in Microsoft's Paint 3D (which comes with Windows 10), and transferred it's style to my drawings above in Deep Dream Generator.  I wanted to make my drawings more puffy, so I used a puffy transfer style image.

I transferred the style of this red image
to my drawings above





I was listening to the Boards of Canada while creating these images:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.