Thursday 18 June 2020

June 16, 2020

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine.



















The rough shapes that make up the figure
I got to spin using Blender 2.82a










































The night before (Monday, June 15, 2020), someone got shot at the Onate sculpture protest at the Albuquerque Art Museum.

Glenn Buack of Tucson, put up a new website for his artwork.

Flash put out his rendition HideOut.



  ***

LOOKING BACK towards more peaceful times:

I had my drawings projected large in downtown Albuquerque on August 5, 2006:











I'm planning my next exhibition during the Covid pandemic, of art-that-no-one-is-going-to-see-ever:

15 minutes of wasted fame --
during my next drawing exhibition




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.