Friday 8 May 2020

Compositions

I've been experimenting with compositions, made with PNG images from previous posts, and altering them with Deep Dream Generator, and further editing the results in Photoshop Elements (often repeating the process, and not always in that order).













Last year I tried some compositions as well, but without using PNG files (April 30, 2019) (May 1, 2019).




COMPOSITIONS IN 3D

I took 3 PNG images of my drawings from previous posts (with transparent backgrounds), and made 3D files from them in PhotoAnim (following these instructions) as OBJ files. Then I imported the OBJ files into Blender 2.82a, and followed this YouTube tutorial in order to make a composition from the 3D images, and exported an image to post here.


rain cloud and dog added for effect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.