Sunday 18 July 2021

July 13, 2021

The Tuesday Night drawing group of Santa Fe drew together online using Zoom, because of the Covid 19 quarantine. The model was from the Washington DC area.

I altered all the figure drawings below with Deep Dream Generator, and a couple with Petalica Paint as well:

A


B


C


D


E


F


G


H


I


J


K




TEXT TO IMAGE

I used a new "Text to Image" AI program -- VQGAN + CLIP -- to make videos based on my drawings:












Jodie Herrera's new mural
on 5th at Central,
downtown Albuquerque


Someone claims that the Mitsubishi pencils don't break in the pencil sharpener.  I wonder if that is also true for the 6B pencilsThe Blackwing pencils don't seem to break in the pencil sharpener.



State of my mind


My state of mind on AI





Going Forward


Going Forward looks better in AI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.